Oracle Cloud ERPM Solution Architect
- London, UK
- Department: Oracle Applications
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1800 strong, £170/€200 revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Our Cloud Applications practice is growing at a rapid pace driven by the needs of our customers to embrace SaaS solutions to modernise and digitise the back office to provide greater agility and value in complex and ever-changing environments. Career development opportunities abound, working not just with new technologies but in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
Version 1 was thrilled to rank as a Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2020 and winner of seven Gold awards at the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards 2020, never has there been a better time to join us in an exciting career in Oracle Cloud Applications Consulting.
As an Oracle EPRM Cloud Solution Architect, you’ll be a senior leader within the Oracle Cloud Applications team and will provide both solution and people leadership in your role. You will report directly to the Practice Head and work with senior colleagues across the delivery and commercial sections of the practice. You’ll likely have held senior consulting roles in the past working directly with customers or with other systems integrators, and you will be passionate about defining and developing solutions which meet customer challenges and understand what's required to deliver these solutions. You’ll be a high energy, high impact individual comfortable with balancing the demands of multiple assignments and leading and developing a team.
The role will be divided across three areas of responsibility. Your primary area of responsibility will be hands on solution delivery for our clients and you will spend the majority of your time focused on client delivery. To be successful in the role :
- You’ll need to have deep knowledge of the Oracle ERP Cloud Applications product set and the associated integration and analytics technologies required to deliver end to end SaaS solutions. It is likely that you will have a heavy specialisation in one module area and broad knowledge of the others across ERP Financials and EPM.
- You will have been involved in multiple ERPM Cloud projects over the past number of years and will have likely had experience prior to that with other ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle EBusiness Suite, Infor or others.
- You’ll likely have delivered Oracle Cloud solutions within a multi-supplier, multi-year, multi-release environment.
- You’ll have strong finance experience and have delivered solutions in a multi country, multi currency environment with complex legal and statutory reporting requirements and you may even have a finance qualification (advantageous but certainly not a pre-requisite)
- You must have experience in a consulting System Integrator environment
- You’ll have overall accountability for the solution architectures for all customers engagements across Oracle ERP and EPM Cloud Applications, ensuring they will deliver the needs of the customers and you’ll be responsible for assuring all solutions.
- Be a leader in providing hands on, innovative solutions to customer problems. When our consultants have a complex requirement from a customer that they aren’t sure can be technically delivered, you’ll be the one to come up with a way of making it happen.
- Lead on continuously development and enhancement of new and existing tools or automated approaches which make our solutions compelling for customers.
- Provide respected and innovative thought leadership for peers, practice and our customers.
- Work with our innovation function to continuously look ahead at how we can stay ahead in delivering world-class solutions for customers.
Pre-Sales and business development:
- You’ll lead the solution for RFI, RFP and bid responses, delivering creative, engaging, winning bid collateral. Your insight and capability to articulate how we will deliver solutions to our customers will be one of the reasons we will win.
- Bring knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, budgeting processes and risk management to the creation of a compelling solution and approach for our customers.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remotely based in the UK.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Suzanne Whelan, Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!