Senior .NET Developer
- Belfast, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are more than just another IT services company - we are 1400+ leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. We are celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our Core Values.
You will be working in an Agile delivery as part of a dynamic Scrum Team of cross-functional skills in tight collaboration. You will be making real decisions about technology to create maintainable solutions for our customer and participating in a highly collaborative group of software engineering professional’s.
You will develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net, follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind and build on this newly formed relationship.
- Strong experience across C#, ASP.NET MVC, ORMs (Entity Framework, NHibernate, Dapper), SQL Server
- TDD, BDD, Unit Testing with MSBuild
- Exposure to an Agile Development Practises
- Good communication skills
- Experienced with the Microsoft Azure platform including:
- Experience with Azure DevOps including Continuous integration and Continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Microsoft Azure - App Services, Azure Storage, Azure Data Tooling, Analytics and Monitoring
- Experience in UX improvement
- Strong grasp of design patterns (Repository, DDD, Strategy)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of DVCS (Git)
- Knowledge of CI/CD (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
Candidates must be eligible for UK Security Clearance
Before you apply to our Senior .Net Developer need, here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy, and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which are awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party events, and Christmas parties that are now online!