Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
- Remote, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. As a recent finalist for the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, we are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years’ experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Before I go into the details of our Business Analyst needs here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, summer party and Christmas parties!
You will be working with a major central government department on a one of a number of projects we are collaborating on. You will be customer-facing (when we are able) and will entail liaising with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects.
The role is varied in scope and technology, and can entail the development of innovative solutions in the cloud, delivering cloud migration projects, and supporting development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
- Developing the AWS Platform using Terraform, building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and working in a Scrum Team.
- Experience in AWS e.g. AWS Support or AWS Engineer
- At least one software development language (Python, NodeJS, Java, .Net etc.)
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with DevOps tooling e.g. Ansible, Packer, Jenkins etc.
- SC Eligible / Security Clearance eligible
- AWS Certified
- Secruity background
- UK Public Sector experience
- Exisiting security clearance
- Interest in technology above work e.g. Github contributions
Version 1 Talent Acquisition