Oracle Forms and Reports Developer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Version 1 is the first company in Ireland to achieve Oracle Platinum Partner status: the top tier of the partnership programme. We have the largest locally-based Oracle implementation and managed support services capability in the country and a depth of expertise across the Oracle stack including Database, Middleware, E-Business Suite and Business Intelligence.
We have built a successful Oracle Practice which provides consultancy, development and support services to a range of Irish and International organisations. This is a great opportunity to progress existing Oracle skills with a leading Oracle Platinum Partner with excellent career prospects, and there will be opportunities for cross-practice work as well as a pipeline of complex and innovative projects to support.
- A degree or masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline. (industry certification and significant work experience will be considered)
- A minimum 5 years’ experience developing applications using Oracle PL/SQL working on bespoke Oracle Applications, SQL*Loader, Forms & Reports
- Delivery experience of Oracle solutions within the software industry, with a solid understanding of the software development/deployment lifecycle, particularly with regard to the bespoke implementation of systems using Oracle data warehouses, PL/SQL and Forms.
- Solid understanding of ETL processes.
- Solid understanding of code version management and code promotion practices in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent communications (written and oral), interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills and proficiency with MS Office
- Bespoke Oracle Forms & Reports 12c.
- Oracle APEX.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team