Manual QA Tester
- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1300+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT.
Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our customers agree.
You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us. We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
We are looking for a talented Manual QA Tester to join our Development team who is highly motivated in combining the art of testing and design within the art of programming. In joining our team of consultants, you will play a key part in the continual research, design and development of our clients’ core products as well as playing a key part in the continual refinement and execution of our client’s dynamic test platforms. We are looking for someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive technology transformation. The successful candidate should be hands on, able to contribute individually and should have experience within a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Maintaining automated test suites to stay current with new product features
- Execute test cases and analyse results
- Preparation of test data and test environments to support testing
- Troubleshooting and isolating problems encountered during testing, triage and root cause analysis
- Reporting and tracking of issues in the JIRA ticketing system, keeping information up to date
- Design, development, and execution of test cases, based requirements and user stories
*6 months contract opportunity*
- 3 - 5 years of development experience (Java, Python)
- Experience in the Financial Sector
- Experience with web application and web service testing
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL Server or Oracle databases
- Exposure to some of the following advantage: JMeter, SOAPUI, Selenium,
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, maven
- Previous experience as a Software Developer in a Test role desirable
- Some Test Automation experience will be advantageous
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Consultant