Data Analytics Solution Architect
- Remote - UK, England, gb
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Working within DevOps team as an Azure Data Developer you will be utilising your expertise within Microsoft's SQL Azure / Data Factory / PowerBi / PowerApps platforms to play a pivotal part in architecting, developing, managing and supporting the digital twin.
ROLE PROFILE AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work alongside other teams internally to help shape the initiatives required to support the Leading-Edge Strategy
- Working alongside other teams to keep Architecture Models up to date for both customer projects and for V1
- Work alongside other teams internally to document digital products
- Create apps and implement dashboards within the PowerApps and Power BI space within company’s governance framework
- Maintain and optimize the Data Warehouse and Data Lake / Data Brick solutions to maximize performance
- Working alongside other teams internally and suppliers to support company`s digital solutions
- Strong background in Data Engineering, Architecture and documentation
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, Azure, PowerApps and Power BI
- Strong familiarity of the Azure DevOps toolset & Microsoft Azure related Certifications
- Proven track record of implementing end-to-end data solutions and ELT/ETL pipeline development skills
- Experience working with solutions in the Cloud specifically Microsoft's Azure platform
- Strong SQL experience both within the SQL Azure space and on prem
- Ability to communicate well with key stakeholders and non-technical audiences
- A strong level of TSQL language skills
- Experience in leading data engineering projects
- Experience working with large-scale data environments in a data engineering role
- Experience working in the Construction/Infrastructure space
- Experience with AWS
- A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this role.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team