Senior Oracle Hyperion/EPM Cloud Consultant
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: ERP
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a 1000 strong, €110/£90m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Version 1 is at the forefront of recent developments in the Cloud and looking to grow our service offering to support new products emerging from Oracle. The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) suite of products in the Cloud presents new opportunities and our organisation is looking to expand its capability to meet the growing business demand.
Are you an experienced finance professional with functional and technical Hyperion Planning Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS) skills within the performance and planning areas?
In this role, you'll participate on teams to deliver new process solutions based on the configuration of the Oracle/Hyperion toolset (e.g. Planning, Essbase, FDMEE (Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition) and Cloud Data Management.
This is a full-time delivery role working with our Functional consultants and clients to solve business problems. Critical to success will be the ability to understand client’s requirements and proposing solutions which gain clients confidence and commitment.
The candidates for this role will have experience of working in a PBCS/Hyperion environment and ideally, have worked with the several of the new Cloud based products, as well as having experience of on premise Hyperion products. Full Project Life Cycle experience is required from business requirements gathering to full deployment of the final solution with the customer fully engaged. Responsibilities will include:
- Participation in requirements definition workshops.
- Assisting with developing design documentation.
- Knowledge of application of better practices within performance reporting and planning process areas,.
- Developing Hyperion Essbase and/or Hyperion Planning environments, including outlines, load rules, calculation scripts, partitions, web forms and security, systems testing, and training of end user and Client support teams.
- Delivery of the full life cycle of a project from strategy to delivery and support Proficient in Hyperion/Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services “PBCS”.
- Act as a Solution Architect for Hyperion/EPM / PBCS opportunities.
- Able to oversee and lead others on a Managed Service project.
- Able to develop PBCS skills in others with oversight, mentoring, training.
- Ability to contribute to the development of an implementation methodology for PBCS for our Oracle Applications practice.
- Product knowledge of the full suite of Hyperion/cloud-based EPM products would be beneficial.
- Enterprise Planning Cloud, Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud, Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud.
Version 1 Talent Management Team