- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
We are looking for a talented Automation & Manual Tester to join our Development team who is highly motivated in combining the art of testing and design within the art of programming. In joining our team of consultants, you will play a key part in the continual research, design and development of our clients’ core products as well as playing a key part in the continual refinement and execution of our client’s dynamic test platforms. We are looking for someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive technology transformation. The successful candidate should be hands on, able to contribute individually and should have experience within a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution
- Follow the agile development methodologies and practices
- Exchange information and ideas with the team, evolve and model the new user-facing features
- Constantly improve the products, through feedback and input on the product pipeline and roadmap
- Maintaining automated test suites to stay current with new product features
- Preparation of test data and test environments to support testing
- Troubleshooting and isolating problems encountered during testing; triage and root cause analysis
- Reporting and tracking of issues in the JIRA ticketing system, keeping information up to date
- Design, development and execution of test cases-based requirements and user stories
- 4+ years of experience in Testing(Manual/Automation)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with JIRA, code review tools, etc.
- Experience with web application and web service testing
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL server or Oracle databases
- Automation framework development
- Exposure to at least two of the following: jMeter, FitNesse, SOAPUI, Selenium, subversion, Git, Jenkins, maven
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team