Azure Platform Consultant
- Belfast, UK
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Before I go into the details of our Azure Platform Consultant needs here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, summer party and Christmas parties!
Version 1 is currently recruiting for a Azure Platform Consultant for our UK Digital Cloud Solutions practice in Belfast, Birmingham, Edinburgh or elsewhere in the UK. You will have the opportunity to join a large organisation with the feel of a startup and experience accelerated progression due to the predicted growth in the practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will be developing architecture within Microsoft Azure across multiple technologies such as Microsoft, Open Source and Oracle depending on the client needs
- Focusing on the client to ensure we are living to the Verison 1 value "Customer First" and working with the client to make sure we are providing the best solution every time.
- As a consultancy and services provider, we are always looking to bring on new business so you will have business Development and Technical Pre-Sales duties for key Version 1 customers.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup).
- You will be using cutting edge technology and innovative ways of working including working in a truly Agile way.
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment architecture development including excellent documentation skills
- Microsoft Azure and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking, and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy, SAML and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise-level Highly Available solutions.
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Source Control, ARM templates, JSON, Bash and deployment automation.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team