Mid Level Java Developer
- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
Java has been a key technology throughout our company history, and our Java Practice has been responsible for delivering some of the largest enterprise to enterprise systems as well as business-critical solutions to a number of sectors across a wide range of platforms, operating systems, open-source components and databases.
We encourage interest from young enthusiastic developers with an interest in a fast track career in a high-energy environment where there is good exposure to modern technologies
- Expected to have a good understanding of the design & build phase of the project lifecycle.
- Coding new developments and / or enhancements as defined in a technical design.
- Adhere to code quality and unit test testing standards
- Identify and implement integration tests, automating tests where appropriate.
- Ensuring code is peer reviewed.
- Providing system test support when code is migrated to System Test (including SIR resolution).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Java development
- Preferred experience in Java, Core Java, Spring, Web services, Unit /Integration Test, Junit
- Experience working in standards-driven environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving.
- Desirable Skills - Hibernate & Weblogic
- Experience working within an Agile environment is desirable.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
We are an equal opportunities employer.