Senior Angular Developer
- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
If you are an experienced Angular developer and looking for your next challenge and wanted to be a part of Digital Transformation project then this role is for you. Keep reading!!
- Responsible for the design, development, enhancement, triage, and debugging of Angular applications.
- Ensuring that all key technical requirements are identified, estimated, designed, documented, implemented and integration tested.
- Producing detailed technical specifications based on business requirements documents.
- Ensuring that consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all of your development projects.
- Performing and supporting technical & design reviews of your own and other projects.
- Working closely with the Business Analysts, Testing, and Support teams to ensure all technical requirements for new projects are captured, designed and developed according to those requirements.
- Ensuring urgent customer issues are resolved through triaging, troubleshooting and quickly applying solutions to any identified problems
- 7+ years of web UI development experience.
- 3+ years of Angular 2 --> 9
- Expert with RxJS
- Expert knowledge of both legacy as well as SPA web architectures.
- Experienced in developing responsive UI's.
- Experience of developing enterprise web applications.
- Experience with Agile and leading agile teams.
- Financial / Life Assurance background an advantage.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team