- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Providing key design and team leadership alongside deep SME expertise as needed, in all areas of integration and service functionality in the solution. Analysis of specific integration requirements and production of the suitable specification. Leading the creation of required designs and implementing solutions. Knowledge and familiarity with other related application platforms in an on-premise, cloud or hybrid contexts such as Microsoft BizTalk Server, Apigee or MuleSoft, Azure or AWS and a range of relevant technology and integration standards would be highly advantageous. Experienced in designing solutions, fault tolerance and carry out compensating actions against failures in the external systems
- Good JSON and XML structure and schema knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of transforming JSON file structures to other formats.
- Knowledge of ETL and data integration – desirable not essential
- Knowledge of AWS – creating virtual machines etc – desirable not essential
- Methodical and analytical approach
- Communication skills - Ability to document findings and outcomes in a structured manner
Nice to have:
- Familiar with a API driven development approach to both create and consume services from external parties.
- Familiar with federated techniques using token-based authentication and authorisation (OAuth,SAML,OpenID).
Version 1 Talent Aqcusition Team