Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
- Remote, gb
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Business Management & Change
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
We are looking for an FTC or permanent Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist in the United Kingdom. Despite the challenges of Covid-19, we continue to put a huge focus on Employee Engagement and have been able to do this digitally, with remote events and get-togethers organised by teams and portfolios over the last few months being very well received.
This role, whilst in the Talent Acquisition team, will be part of the People Success function in Version 1. The role will also have a close working relationship with the Workforce Management & HR teams. This person will have the opportunity to make a material difference to the company by identifying and attracting the right candidates for Version 1.
You will be a Resourcer in a Talent Acquisition team who wants to take their career to the next level by building an employer brand and a recruitment presence in the UK - someone who wants to put their stamp on a fast-growing company.
Direct candidate recruitment and role fulfilment
- Understand current role requirements and attract appropriate candidates
- Identify passive candidates who are a good fit for Version 1 and work with stakeholders to attract them
- Manage an excellent candidate journey throughout the process
- Searching and screening candidates
- Recruitment process, CX and Sourcing improvement
- Driving positive change in a phased manner
- Generating Recruitment Marketing Campaigns
- Personal branding training and embodying the brand online
- Experience of independently managing and running the sourcing lifecycle
- Ability and experience of engaging with a hiring team to define the requirements and understand the role fully
- Extensive experience in using LinkedIn Recruiter, social media sourcing and innovatively using social networks to identify and attract passive candidates
- Boolean will come naturally and the ability to create complex searches
- Experience of conducting screening/profiling of candidates
- Understanding the push/pull of candidates and being able to show the benefits of Version 1 as an employer
- An interest in Talent Acquisition, recruitment best practices and the desire to develop into a Talent Acquisition Recruiter in the future.
- Experience of recruiting in IT, ideally a consultancy business and experience hiring Cloud or Digital candidates
- Experience of building and managing a candidate database
- An excellent team player, productively engaging with peers and stakeholders