- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Developer with experience in ISO app developement.
- Coding new developments and/or enhancements.
- Design mobile applications, web applications, systems or processes.
- Quality assures program specifications and code.
- Create functional design documentation.
- Adhere to code quality and unit testing standards
- Identify and implement integration tests, automating tests where appropriate.
- Investigate and manage complex Live Incidents.
- Coordinate or escalate defects / problems.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordinate team or release activities.
- Create and demonstrate prototypes/screen designs.
- Supervise and coach junior resources.
- Provide input to governance and status reports.
- 3 years + of Android and ISO app development
- Experience in hybrid app development and in integrating the mobile apps with Rest API’s.
- Knowledge/experience of delivery methodologies, application development lifecycle, and delivery models.
- Technical solution design skills to allow the analyst to determine the optimum solution using the correct blend of technologies to meet a set of defined requirements.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team