- Belfast, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
User researchers plan, design and carry out research activities with users that help teams get a deep understanding of the end users. This research informs policy, proposition, service, content and interaction design so that services work well for users and achieves policy intent.
- Analysis and synthesis. You can turn research data into clear findings that inform decisions. You know how to involve colleagues in analysis and synthesis to increase consensus and challenge assumptions.
- Inclusive research. You understand the diversity of users of services. You know how to include all kinds of users in appropriate research activities to help teams deliver accessible services.
- Research skills. You understand and have experience of a range of user research methods. You can choose appropriate methods for different stages of the product life cycle and situations. You know how to apply methods correctly.
- Society and technology. You understand the social and technological context for services. You can help colleagues understand how digital technology is changing user behaviour, and the challenges and opportunities for services.
- Strategic insight. You understand organisational strategy and objectives. You can align user research activities with objectives to create strategic insights that inform policy and proposition.
- Technical understanding. You demonstrate knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services. You understand the different technical roles in a multidisciplinary team.
- User-centred and agile practices. You understand user-centred design practices and know how to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely findings. You can work in an open, iterative and collaborative way in a multidisciplinary team.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team