- Knutsford WA16, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Content designers are responsible for creating, updating and reviewing content around the end-to-end user journey. At this level, you will:
- be comfortable using evidence, data and research
- build relationships across government to focus on the needs of the user and to influence stakeholders
- contribute to and use the style guides and design patterns
- Agile working. You can identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes. You know how to help the team to decide the best approach. You can help teams to manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work and work to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), print and scope. (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
- Prototyping. You know when to use a specific prototyping technique or method. You can show the value of prototyping to the team. (Relevant skill level: working)
- Stakeholder relationship management. You can identify important stakeholders, tailoring communication to their needs, and work with teams to build relationships while also meeting user needs. You can take opposing views to reach consensus. You know how to work with stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made. (Relevant skill level: working)
- Strategic thinking. You can define strategies and policies, providing guidance to others on working in the strategic context. You know how to evaluate current strategies to ensure business requirements are being met and exceeded where possible. (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
- User focus. You can identify needs and engage with users or stakeholders to collate user needs evidence. You understand and can define research that fits user needs. You can use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes. (Relevant skill level: working)
- User-centred content design. You can work autonomously. You know how to create effective content for digital channels. (Relevant skill level: working)
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Lead