- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
In this customer facing role, you will be working closely with key stakeholders to define and build the required key peieces of technology within an Agile team environment. You will ensure all key technical requirements are identified, estimated, designed, implemented and tested.
You'll be working on a collaborative cross-technology team where Java, APIs & PL/SQL interact with a range of business logic interfaces & systems. You'll perform and support technical & design reviews of your own and other stories, ensuring that consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all of your development projects.
- Java JEE & Spring Framework
- Spring Boot in Docker Containers
- RESTful, JMS and SOAP-based services
- Azure PaaS, Azure DevOps, ARM templates, Azure CLI and Powershell Scripting.
- Working experience of Oracle PL/SQL (i.e. oracle functions, procedures, triggers, packages & performance tuning)
- Testing frameworks and TDD (like Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, and RESTAssured)
- Performance testing frameworks (like JMeter)
- Version Control Systems (CVS, SVN, GIT) Application Servers like Tomcat, WebLogic or JBoss
- Persistence Frameworks like Hibernate, EclipseLink or iBatis
- Experience with Java deployment on public cloud environments; AWS, Azure or Oracle Cloud
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team