- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
Version 1 is now Europe’s fastest growing IT Consultancy and hired over 300 people in 2020. We want to bring an innovative self-starter into our team, who can help us find more great people to join us on this exciting journey.
This role will sit in our Talent Management function and will report into our IRE Talent Acquisition Team Lead You'll have a close working relationship with your fellow Talent Acquisition team members as well as developing strong relationships with the various Hiring Teams & Managers and internal support teams.
This is challenging role where you will be expected to work to thight timelines in hiring for various Software & IT Roles.
- Independently manage and run the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from role intake, CV sourcing and on-boarding
- Create fit-for-purpose and engaging job specifications with stakeholders
- Use LinkedIn and other repositories and social networks in innovative ways to identify and attract active and passive candidates
- Undertake telephone screenings with high-quality high-fit candidates
- Effectively manage candidate journeys from start to conclusion
- Represent the Version 1 brand positively, including to unsuccessful candidates
- Continue to build and manage candidate pipelines for core roles
- Be an excellent team player, productively engaging with peers and stakeholders
- Be able to balance team and individual responsibilities effectively
- Exhibit objectivity and openness to other views
- Expand Version 1’s name to the wider community including outreach events
- Work on Talent projects as and when needed
Please note that Version 1 is not in a position to offer work permit sponsorship, you must have the legal right to live and work in the E.U.
This role would suit an individual who has a 2-3 years’ experience working as an IT recruiter or in a Talent Acquisition team who now wants to take their career to the next level - someone who wants to put their own stamp on a fast-growing company.
You'll need to have:
- Direct sourcing experience including familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter
- IT Recruitment experience within at least one of the core technologies at Version 1 such as .NET, Java, PM & BA, SharePoint is essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
Please note that this is an inital 6 month contract but may extend to a longer term contract.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Lead