- Belfast, UK
- Department: Business Management & Change
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
We are currently recruiting a Business Analyst to support a Public Sector client who we have supported for many years. They are looking to bring in an additional Business Analyst to work in a joint Scrum team which is part Public Sector part Version 1.
You will help define and deliver a series of diverse projects within your Scrum team while progressing this major digital transformation. You will be participating and driving meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistently high-quality communication.
Document and map complex business processes and solutions using standard procedures, methods and tools. Identify areas for improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current business processes. Produce detailed Business Requirement Specification Documents and liaise with all stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and signed off before development commencement.. Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure requirements as detailed in the Business Requirement Specification document have been delivered and are ready for release.
- Strong Business Analysis experience in an Agile environment
- Proven track record in producing high-quality business requirements, documents, business processes mapping and documentation skills.
- Experience of reviewing Functional Specification Documents produced by peers (Peer Review) to ensure they align with the Business Requirements Specification document.
- Previous experience with UML and Use Case Scenarios an advantage.
- An understanding of technology and IT systems.
- Good project management skill with ability to plan and schedule own work and work towards tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills — be able to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-experts.
- MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio & Outlook).
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team