Senior Oracle Cloud HCM Talent Functional Consultant
- London, UK
- Department: ERP
Version 1 has ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time as a ‘Best Workplace in Europe‘ recently too.
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1400 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct workshops and advise the client on the best practices for adoption of the solution
- Configure the system to match the business requirements and system design
- Demonstrate the solution in design playback sessions
- Create workbooks and documentation to support the system design
- Build trusted relationships with the client and manage their expectations on delivery within the scope
- Transfer product knowledge to the project team and to the client via knowledge transfer
- Possess deep understanding of and have strong configuration skills in some or all of the Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management modules, namely: Recruit/Onboarding, Goals, Performance Management and Succession Management,
- Possess domain knowledge in regards HCM Talent
- Have at least a working knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud core modules.
- Have completed more than one full project life cycle engagement in Oracle HCM (Cloud or on Prem) in a senior role.
- Have a positive, dynamic and flexible attitude
- Be able to work well as part of a mixed team including Functional Consultants, Project Managers and Technical Consultants (both on and off-shore)
- Display a passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Display persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested
- Is able to accurately estimate the time necessary for the delivery of work
- Documents solutions clearly and shares knowledge freely within our Cloud community
- Is able to travel and stay away from home – both in the UK and abroad for periods of time
- Has excellent English language communication skills are a must
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Wider experience of HR processes from a business context
- Experience of other Oracle Cloud modules including: Learn, Compensation, Benefits, or Helpdesk
- Oracle Cloud and CIPD certifications would be an advantage.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time. Candidates must be eligible for BPSS security clearance.
Suzanne Whelan, Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!