- Redditch, UK
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. As a recent finalist for the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, we are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years’ experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is rewarding with plenty of room for growth, but it is also challenging and will test your skills to ensure you get the most from your role so that you always feel that your career is progressing. If this sounds appealing to you, you could be a good culture fit for our latest Project Manager role.
We are currently recruiting a Project Delivery Manager to support new customers in Cloud Migration (AWS & Azure), Application Modernisation and Advisory Services projects.
- Establishing, building and maturing relationships with new customers
- Delivering effectivity and creating new opportunities
- Drive projects forward on time, to budget and best quality
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Weekly overview and delivery assurance meeting
- Standard Project Manager duties including project scope, detailed project work-plan, RAID analysis, governance, documentation and risk management
- SC eligible
- Technical project management experience and the ability to manage projects no matter what the technology involved
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Public Sector experience
- Agile experience and experience of running Agile projects
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience SDLC
- Cloud Migration experience
- Experience of the Government Digital Service / GDS
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Lead
We are an equal opportunities employer. Learn more at: https://www.version1.com/careers/diversity-inclusion-belonging/