EBiz Senior Apps Tech (SDC Bangalore)
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Department: ERP
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Working as part of a team of managed services consultants, the primary role will be the technical support of Oracle e-Business Suite applications across a wide range of EBS modules and client specific customisations.
Daily tasks include:
- Provide day-to-day support and quality assurance
- Provide hands-on technical & development support for implemented ERP modules
- Gather and document business requirements on IT incidents and change work.
- Document and manage technical specifications and software packages
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building
- Help ensure that ERP initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes
- Manage on-time changes delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support utilizing prescribed software design lifecycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM)
- Complete development tasks based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices
- Oracle E-Business support experience
- Knowledge of Oracle R11i/12 ideal with functional knowledge of core Oracle EBS Modules including Financials and/or Supply Chain to include Order Management, Inventory & Discrete Manufacturing (WIP & BOM)
- Strong knowledge of Oracle development tools, some e-Business application functionality, system administration, database structure, online patching and knowledge of a multi-Org architecture
- Technical requirements: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Script, Discoverer, XML Publisher, OAF, JDeveloper, Oracle Reports/Forms, Oracle Workflow, Oracle BI Publisher, Web Adi, APEX, AME, OBIEE/OBIA & Java core skills
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
- ITIL process Knowledge
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across concurrent workload may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Tel: Recruiter Phone