Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant
- Redditch, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
We're looking for a Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant to join our business on a permanent basis. You'll have a key role in a digital transformation project for one of our major public sector customers, developing an integral application to interface across several other governmental departments.
- Provide development to the on-premise Dynamics CRM solution being constructed over the next 12 months as part of a dedicated Dynamics 365 development Scrum Team, ranging from customisation and configuration through to development of plug-ins and custom workflow activities using C#.
- Work with business product owners and business analysts to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of Dynamics 365.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc.
- Experience in design, development and delivery experience across the Dynamics 365 landscape (historically Dynamics CRM)
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform, core modules and technologies
- .NET development experience within a MS Dynamics 365 environment
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building customer and partner relationships
- Appreciation and familiarity of the wider Microsoft stack, how they integrate with Dynamics 365, and understand how they can bring business value to our customers
- Experience with development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile)
- SC Clearance Eligible
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team