Agile Business Analyst
- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Due to continued success and growth, we are expanding our delivery team and are now looking for a Technical Business Analyst. You will be responsible for helping our teams implement technology solutions and process improvements in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a product, project or program, and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders. We are looking for candidates who are hands on Business Analysts with experience in working closely with a Delivery team using Agile methodologies. You will play a central role in this digital transformation project.
- Agree and document business requirements in high quality user stories
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders
- Work closely with Business, Product Management, Project Managers, Architects and Product Owners as required to deliver detailed functional requirements and process definition
- Produce and prioritise user stories and obtain clarification on business requirements
- Support key stakeholders in identification and resolution of issue
- Facilitate and lead team interactions and communications through regular workshops
- Ensure full alignment between various internal and external teams and gain agreement to the desired outcomes
- Ensure high quality by performing testing activities to confirm that software developed meets acceptance criteria for the user stories
- Ability to analyse key areas of improvements to processes and tools
- Experience in mapping and documenting the ‘As Is’ and the desired outcomes to show the `To be’ processes
- Produce both process and data flow maps as required identifying timings, functional responsibilities etc
- Ability to self-manage the business analysis activity through to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Technology/Engineering or related degree
- Experience in financial sector an advantage
- Self-starter with a passion for quickly learning and implementing new concepts
- Leadership and collaborative interpersonal skills to engage and motivate team members
- Strong relationship building and communications skills with ability to present ideas and concepts coherently to senior stakeholders
- Ability to own and manage content with responsibility for ensuring it is up to date
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive in handling issues, risks, dependencies and escalations
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals skills (organising meetings/calls and coordinating activities)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience working with teams using Agile methodologies
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal abilities
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment and motivating others to provide innovative solutions for team improvement
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team