- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a talented Automation Tester to join our Development team who is highly motivated in combining the art of testing and design within the art of programming. In joining our team of consultants, you will play a key part in the continual research, design and development of our clients’ core products as well as playing a key part in the continual refinement and execution of our client’s dynamic test platforms. We are looking for someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive technology transformation. The successful candidate should be hands on, able to contribute individually and should have experience within a fast pace dynamic environment.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution
- Develop interfaces for web and mobile applications Develop high quality, efficient, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow the agile development methodologies and practices
- Exchange information and ideas with the team, evolve and model the new user-facing features
- Constantly improve the products, through feedback and input on the product pipeline and roadmap
- Maintaining automated test suites to stay current with new product features
- Preparation of test data and test environments to support testing
- Troubleshooting and isolating problems encountered during testing; triage and root cause analysis
- Reporting and tracking of issues in the JIRA ticketing system, keeping information up to date
- Design, development and execution of test cases-based requirements and user stories
- 3+ years Development experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience building user interfaces with React
- Experience with CSS pre-processing tools such as Sass
- Experience with git source code control, code review tools, etc.
- Experience with web application and web service testing
- Experience with MySQL, MS SQL server or Oracle databases
- Automation framework development
- Exposure to at least two of the following: jMeter, FitNesse, SOAPUI, Selenium, subversion, Git, Jenkins, maven
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team