Angular Developer (with Java )
- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
An exciting opportunity for an Experienced Java Developer to work on exciting, high profile projects with a modern technology stack including Angular, Java, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift. So If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to work in a Digital Transformation Project then this role could be the one for you. Keep Reading!!
This project is for a client who is undertaking a digital transformation project and seeks to deliver a suite of user-centric services.
As a senior developer, you'll be able to contribute to:
- Refining and implementing the solution
- Estimating sprint and product backlogs
- Leading and mentoring a team through delivery
- Assuring the delivery of a high-quality service
- You will establish strong working relationships, built on trust and respect, with various internal and customer stakeholders to drive towards the common goal of a successful delivery.
- Experience of Agile principles will be of benefit, but awareness of the additional governance required to assure quality delivery in a multi-team, multi-discipline, mission-critical environment is most important.
Ideally, you will have 6 plus years of Full Stack experience
- Expert in Java development, with experience using industry-standard frameworks, e.g. Spring/Spring Boot
- Must have strong UX/UI design experience in modern framework (Angular)
- Ability to coach and mentor colleagues
- Microservice and API development (RESTful, experience of REST design and implementation)
- Understanding of API security protocols (OAuth 2.0/OpenID Connect)
- Experience with Openshift Container Platform, 3 scale API and Keycloak.
- Experience with legacy frameworks (e.g. struts 1, 2) would beneficial from migration perspective.
- Testing frameworks and TDD (like Cucumber or Junit)
- Databases: Relational (e.g.MariaDB, Oracle, MySQL or SQL Server)
- Deep understanding of design patterns/anti-patterns, best practices, Security by Design and Privacy by Design principles
- Strong commitment to code quality, technical, and business writing skills.
- Comfortable working directly with customers and capable of tailoring messages for particular audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Specialist