- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to help design, develop and support customer IT business systems, mobile apps, and portals.
- Responsible for the design, development, enhancement, triage, and debugging of Angular 2+ applications.
- Ensure that all key technical requirements are identified, estimated, designed, documented, implemented and integration tested.
- Produce detailed technical specifications based on business requirements documents.
- Ensure that consistent design patterns, methodologies, and design documentation are maintained across all of your development projects.
- Perform (and support) technical & design reviews of your own and other IT projects.
- Unit test all your code prior to release to ensure quality solutions are delivered. Provide additional support on delivered code when necessary.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts, Testing, and Support teams to ensure all technical requirements for new projects are captured, designed, and developed according to those requirements.
- Ensure urgent customer issues are resolved through triaging, troubleshooting, and quickly applying solutions to any identified problems.
- Work on collaborative cross-technology and cross-division projects which interact with a range of business logic interfaces & systems.
- Hold a third level degree or appropriate professional qualification with overall 3+ years of experience, with a passion for front-end development.
- Proven hands-on experience of development in Angular 2 or above Framework.
- Solid experience in accessible web application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Proven expertise with modern front-end libraries and frameworks such as Angular 2+, Bootstrap, or Material Design.
- Experience of some/all of the following technologies – OpenAPI, Progressive Web Apps, Service Workers, OpenID Connect and OAuth protocols, Mobile-First Development, Front-end CI pipelines, Testing tools – Karma/Jasmine/Protractor
- Experience in developing J2E applications that integrate into a relational database backend (Oracle).
- Experience in developing hybrid mobile applications using Cordova or Ionic frameworks.
- Good working knowledge of relational databases.
- Good knowledge of version control systems like SVN & GIT, build automation tools like Maven & Gradle, and bug management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment, or Test-Driven Development (TDD).
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Specialist