Senior .NET Developer
- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Microsoft Applications developer based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering across a range of .NET technologies across enterprise-level projects/programs.
We are looking for a motivated, driven person with a strong fit to our core values and with the ability to apply their technical knowledge and experience to our client’s program of work and teams. The role involves the development and implementation of proprietary (in-house) web-based aircraft leasing management systems & includes supporting and enhancing existing applications, developing, or implementing new applications. The successful candidate will be hands-on in all phases of and after the product development life cycle.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical oversight and direction of technical solutions that will typically involve the following:
- Designing and implementing Microsoft technical solutions (E.g. : .NET, C#, Angular, Azure SAAS/PAAS, O365, SharePoint, Oracle)
- .NET applications development, test, and deployment - Adherence to the highest level of quality is a strict requirement (unit test, automated test desirable).,
- Process design and implementation, analysis of requirements and production of specifications and reports,
- Documentation of solution (e.g. design, architecture, configurations, and set up, etc.)
- Experience in working within a project management/agile delivery methodology,
- Engages with the client to identify POC’s and new insights to bring value to the business
- Candidates should have 7+ years of Microsoft Applications professional experience across a range of technologies including some or all:
- C# .NET, MVC, .Net Core ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework
- Azure Services (App Service, Functions, Storage, B2C)
- Oracle Database design and PLSQL, SSRS/ Power BI
- Telerik controls and use of other 3rd party control libraries & Version Control/Repository: Git
- DevOps Experience: Azure DevOps, Octopus, TeamCity
- Hands-on experience with design and delivery of enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions and working with clients to ensure regulatory compliance in the delivery of solutions
- Experience in .NET/Azure upgrade projects & demonstrated competencies with systems integration an advantage
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
We are an equal opportunities employer.