Senior DevOps Consultant
- Redditch, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Are you interested in making a difference with technology? We make differences. Big ones, and small ones. Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. As a recent finalist for the Microsoft Partner of the Year Data Estate Modernisation Award, we are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies. With over 20 years’ experience, we are trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 are delighted to have been officially recognised as a Best Large Workplace in the UK, Ireland and Europe this year.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced DevOps Engineer who can help lead and build a project team to work on highly secure migrations for our clients across London.
This a great opportunity for someone looking to step into a team lead role or add to their management experience.
Version 1 is looking to expand its presence in the UK, We would expect further migration work leading to repeat business and accelerate career progression for our permanent team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with infrastructure as a service tools - Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins and Packer
- Developing and building out Azure services
- Building CI/CD pipelines for the applications
- Implement Cloud and DevOps best practices
- Ensure highest level of Security best practices are used, including access controls, authentication, network boundaries, etc.
- Experience working with Azure, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Terraform, Linux
- Experience of Linux SysAdmin and Bash
- Experience of Linux Sys Admin
- Azure Networking & Azure Application Gateway experience
- Azure DevOps experience
- CI/CD Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment experience
- An understanding of networking
- Experience with Windows, Jira
- Azure Certification
- Experience with Python/ Powershell
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.