Senior SQL Server Developer
- Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
- Gathering and analysing data requirements
- Create new ETL procedures and amend existing ones
- Design and develop SSRS and Power BI visualisations, dashboards, reports as per business needs,
- Ensure effective interactive dashboards for visual analytics (content, functionality, performance, presentation)
- Designing efficient SSAS data models from multiple data sources,
- Deploy dashboards/reports to production
- Create and maintain documentation for developed reports.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft database development. This should include strong TSQL writing skills,
- Ability to use complex expressions to calculate, group, filter, parameterize, optimize and format custom dashboards/reports
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
- Experience with manual testing to include user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Ability to multi-task across concurrent projects may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork
- SQL Server
- Excellent SQL and T-SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI and Reporting tools (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, PowerBI)
- Data Warehouses/Analytics
Talent Acquisition Team