.Net Technical Lead
- Belfast, UK
Our Belfast site is going from strength-to-strength with over 100 employees in Northern Ireland, Version 1 is enjoying continued success in the region having recently been named as the ‘IT Company or Team of the Year’ at the 2019 Belfast Telegraph Business Awards.
You would be working as a .Net Technical Lead within an Agile Scrum team making real decisions, being given the freedom to make technology decisions without micro-management and working with a customer who truly encourages innovation.
Before I go into the role I wanted to highlight someone the benefits included such as profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role. We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, summer party and Christmas parties!
- Architecting software solutions using the Microsoft Azure stack primarily, with scope to work with Open Source technology where appropriate (70% technical development and 30% management split)
- Helping to build and lead an effective, cross-functional squad practising agile ways of working (Scrum, DevSecOps, Design Sprints) in tight collaboration with local and remote teams.
- Making decisions about the appropriate use of the stack (including C#/.NET, Logic Apps, Service Fabric, Data Factory, Data Flow, etc.) to deliver maintainable, extensible outcomes for our customers while avoiding technology proliferation.
- Active participation within a highly collaborative tribe of software engineering professionals, ensuring alignment on standards and ways of working.
- Experienced in .Net and C# development
- Current ability to act as a Lead .Net Developer and experience at this level is essential with line management or the ability to supervisor other developers
- Experience of RESTful services
- Code review experience
- Experience of Cloud applications development in Azure, AWS, Oracle Cloud or another Cloud platform
- Architectural design and experience of creating solutions for Cloud-based applications
- API Development experience
- Agile experience and Scrum team delivery experience
- Experience of Databricks
- Experience in UI
- Microsoft Azure Cloud and AzureDevOps experience
- Angular 2+ experience
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at: