MS Dynamics CRM Developer
- London, UK
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
This position will be working for a major public sector client on a digital transformation project. The project is based in Westminster where you will be developing an integral application which interfaces with several other government departments and this piece of work will have a significant impact in years to come. This is a long-term project, we are looking for both permanent candidates and long-term contracts will be offered to contractors.
We are looking for five Dynamics Developers; two Lead Developers, one Senior Developer and two Functional Consultants.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide development to the on-premise Dynamics CRM solution being constructed over the next 12 months as part of a dedicated Dynamics 365 development Scrum Team, ranging from customisation and configuration through to development of plug-ins and custom workflow activities using C#.
- Work with business product owners and business analysts to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of Dynamics 365.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc.
- Experience in design, development and delivery experience across the Dynamics 365 landscape (historically Dynamics CRM)
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform, core modules and technologies
- .NET development experience within a MS Dynamics 365 environment
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building customer and partner relationships
- Appreciation and familiarity of the wider Microsoft stack, how they integrate with Dynamics 365, and understand how they can bring business value to our customers
- Experience with development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile)
- You will possess SC security clearance, or be willing and eligible to undertake this
You must be eligible for SC-clearance but existing clearance is not required
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website. https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/