MS Dynamics CRM Developer
- London, UK
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Version 1 are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Microsoft CRM Dynamics Developer known as Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant internally you will deliver quality engagements with your expertise, either as an advisor, through workshops, troubleshooting, assessment, reviewer or resource in high profile projects to ensure customer value. The ideal candidate must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with business end-users to elicit requirements & assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefit of Dynamics 365..
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc.
- Experienced in design, development and delivery experience across the Dynamics 365 landscape (historically Dynamics CRM)
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics CRM platform, core modules and technologies
- Good knowledge of the frameworks and languages of the Dynamics CRM platform
- Hands on experience with design and delivery of enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions
- Experience and a wider understanding of other technologies that are relevant to the delivery a Dynamics CRM solution
- Demonstrated technical aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, impact while problem solving and building customer and partner relationships
- Appreciation and familiarity of the wider Microsoft stack, how they integrate with Dynamics 365, and understand how they can bring business value to our customers
- Experience with development frameworks (SCRUM/Agile)
- Service Fabric/ MVC
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website. https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/