Microsoft .NET Developer - Junior
- Belfast, UK
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
You will be responsible for our technical solutions across different projects and will typically involve the following:
- Designing and implementing Microsoft technical solutions (E.g. .NET, Azure, SQL Server)
- Working with a large team to deliver a range of programmes across multiple sectors
- .NET & Angular applications development, test and deployment
- Assist senior management in identification of team training needs
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications and reports
- Documentation of solution (e.g. design, architecture, configurations, and setup etc.)
- Experience in working within a project management/waterfall delivery methodology
- Responsible for the technical decisions affecting the team
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively within a high performance team
Examples of technologies the team support include: .Net Core Applications, Azure PAAS, C#, Angular (2+, 4, 5, 6), jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3.
- BSc in I.T-related discipline
- 2+ years of Microsoft Applications professional experience across a range of technologies including some or all of the following: C# .NET, MVC, Web API
- Azure PaaS: App Services, Service Bus, Logic Apps, AAD
- Version Control
- Experience with Angular (2+, 4, 5, 6), ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework an advantage
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Consultant
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website. https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/