Microsoft .NET Developer
- Belfast, UK
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
You will be responsible for our technical solutions across different projects and will typically involve the following:
- Designing and implementing Microsoft technical solutions (E.g. .NET, Azure, SQL Server)
- Working with a large team to deliver a range of programmes across multiple sectors
- .NET applications development, test and deployment
- Assist senior management in identification of team training needs
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications and reports
- Documentation of solution (e.g. design, architecture, configurations, and setup etc.)
- Experience in mentoring of junior resources and carrying out preformance reviews
- Responsible for the technical decisions affecting the team
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively within a high performance team
- Ability to engage with key customers/stakeholders on daily basis
Examples of technologies the team support include: .Net Applications (IIS), Azure SAAS/PAAS., C#, Knockout JS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, WebAPI, entity framework and MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Applications professional experience across a range of technologies including some or all of the following: C# .NET, MVC, MVVM, web services, WebAPI's, MSSQL Database design, HMTL5 and CSS3
- BSc in I.T-related discipline required; MSc in Cloud Computing desired
- Experience on projects across a variety of industry sectors an advantage
- Hands on experience with design and delivery of enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions. Good mix of frontend and backend .NET development experience.
- Hands on experience with working with clients to ensure regulatory compliance(e.g. ITIL an advantage) in the delivery of solutions
- Experience in .NET/Azure development or upgrade projects aswell Azure WebJobs & ServiceBus
- Experience of working in a team of technical resources and developing junior and other senior people on the team
- Experience and demonstrated competencies with systems integration an advantage, especially with robust flat-file based integrations with legacy systems
- Strong Unit Testing experience and frontend KnockoutJS development skills.
- Azure PaaS & SaaS: IoT hub, Web API, Data Stream Analytics, ServiceBus and Message Queing
- Version Control/Repository: Team Foundation Server 2015 or Git
- Experience with AngularJS, ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework, Dependency Injection advantagous
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website. https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/