Senior .NET Developer
- Belfast, UK
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
You will be responsible for our technical solutions across different projects and will typically involve the following:
- Designing and implementing Microsoft technical solutions (E.g. .NET, Azure, O365, SharePoint, SQL Server)
- Working with a large team to deliver a range of programmes across multiple sectors
- .NET applications development, test and deployment
- Assist senior management in identification of team training needs
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications and reports
- Documentation of solution (e.g. design, architecture, configurations, and setup etc.)
- Experience in working within a project management/agile delivery methodology
- Responsible for the technical decisions affecting the team
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively within a high performance team
Examples of technologies the team support include: .Net Applications (IIS), Azure SAAS/PAAS., C#, VB.NET, angular JS, JQuery, Bootstrap JS, HTML5, CSS3, Android, Raspberry PI, Sharepoint and O365.
- Hands on experience with design and delivery of enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions. Good mix of frontend and backend .NET development experience.
- Hands on experience with working with clients to ensure regulatory compliance(e.g. HIPAA an advantage) in the delivery of solutions
- Experience in .NET/Azure development or upgrade projects
- Experience of working in a team of technical resources and developing junior and other senior people on the team
- Experience and demonstrated competencies with systems integration an advantage, especially with robust flat-file based integrations with legacy systems
- Experience on projects across a variety of industry sectors an advantage
- BSc in I.T-related discipline required; MSc in Cloud Computing desired
- Candidates should have 5+ years of Microsoft Applications professional experience across a range of technologies including some or all of the following: C# .NET, VB.NET: MVC, MVVM, web services, MSSQL Database design
- Azure PaaS & SaaS: IoT hub, Web API, Data Stream Analytics, Blob Storage
- Experience integrating with Card Payment API providers such as PayPal or Realex
- PDF Document generation .NET libraries
- Version Control/Repository: Team Foundation Server 2015 or Git
- Experience with AngularJS, ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework an advantage
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website. https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/