Finance Business Partner
- Dublin, Ireland
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Come work in our ever-changing, fast-paced Finance department! Our new Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the preparation of actual, forecast and budget information for the business. The Finance Business Partner will support the business in the delivery of the company strategy and performance. As we grow the group and integrate new acquisitions, our group structure must change and grow as well. Our new Finance Business Partner will help shape this process and maintain the integrity of group information across a variety of accounting and reporting systems.
- Preparation of monthly forecasts of revenue, costs and GP. Ensure reporting and monitoring of performance against budget
- Variance analysis on performance against budget and forecast and explanation of variances
- Monitoring KPI's to improve profitability
- Provide management information for improved commercial decision making - that is accurate, timely, accessible, insightful and robust
- Preparation and review of monthly financial reports
- Support the annual budgeting process
- Roll out best practice commercial finance practices across financial reporting
- Role interacts and co-ordinates activities with Accounts, Operations, Marketing, Sales, HR
- Liaising with and assisting external auditors
- Assist with any other accounting and finance requirements requested
- Proactively support and engage in all elements of the finance department
- To comply with Company policies and Core Values
- Financial system maintenance
- Assist with integration of acquisitions into group
- Big 4 trained Chartered Accountant with minimum 1-year PQE
- Have strong communication skills and be comfortable interacting with senior management across the Group
- Be capable of working to deadlines and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, that actively solves issues quickly and pays particular attention to detail
- Team player who demonstrates strong drive for results, shows leadership, and possesses strong negotiating skills
- Ability to be professional and approachable to all levels of employees from junior grade to Senior Managers
- Able to manage and prioritise a busy workload demonstrating sound judgement and consistency with department objectives
- Always shares information for the good of the business
- Intermediate – advanced level Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Netsuite and Adaptive Insights an advantage.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website. https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/