Senior Oracle Cloud ERP Project Manager
- United Kingdom, England, gb
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
- Successfully managing the delivery of Version 1’s Oracle Cloud Applications projects.
- Working with the customer to confirm scope and goals, objectives and business justification, secure resources (people and budget) and re-iterate the mandate for projects.
- Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of project plans to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Controlling and reporting progress to the Steering Group/Sponsor and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Continually assessing potential risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Playing a lead role in defining an effective communication strategy for the project, including communicating and consulting with key stakeholders.
- Identify inter-dependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Ensuring appropriately skilled resources are delivering the project and managing the availability and performance of those consultants.
- Travel to client sites as required.
- Assisting in pre-sales opportunities as and when required.
- Strong knowledge of implementing Oracle Cloud ERP or HCM. In addition experience of one or more of the following Oracle Applications products
- Oracle E-Business Suite
Exposure to Peoplesoft would also be beneficial.
- Strong experience in delivery and implementation working for a consultancy / systems integrator.
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities and proven experience in delivering complex Oracle Applications projects using Oracle AIM and OUM methods
- Knowledge of PRINCE 2 or other formal delivery methodologies and experience of Project Management best practice .
- Budget, commercial and Customer experience
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent the and communication skills
- Strong interest in developing PM Capability solutions and methodologies.
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If so, we’d love to speak with you.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equality opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.