Senior Oracle Fusion Lead Consultant
- London, UK
Version 1 is the largest Oracle ERP practice in the UK and Ireland with over 200 consultants across our Consulting and Managed Services practices, delivering a wide variety of Finance and HR solutions across Oracle eBusiness Suite, Oracle Fusion and Oracle Business Intelligence.
As part of the ERP Consulting Practice, you will work as a senior Oracle Financials consultant across a number of large projects and programmes, delivering high quality solutions to clients leveraging the knowledge and experience of other projects within Version 1 and your own personal experiences. You will display thought leadership in defining and delivering solutions which ensure best practice is followed to ensure that our clients can clearly identify the value delivered by Version 1.
In addition as a senior Oracle Financials consultant you will work with:
- Our ERP pre- sales team to support bids and tenders from inception through to final presentations and mobilisations
- Our ERP Managed Service team to ensure the transition of project solutions to our support teams is seamless and the customer has an excellent experience across all parts of our business
- Our Advisory services team to provide insight into ERP solutions where there are overlaps across other delivery projects, ensuring that Version 1 maximises cross selling opportunities within our customer base.
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
This Senior role will require experience and capability of requirement mapping, gap analysis, conference room pilots, UAT and all the other disciplines required for implementation. Furthermore the role will include all other aspects of functional consulting, i.e. bespoke projects, customisations, upgrades and all other aspects of functional, system and business process advice and guidance.
It may will involve travelling predominantly to the client site or other nominated sites.
Our core ethos is to work in a collaborative manner, to share knowledge, bring new ideas to the table and utilise best practice design principles to deliver the very best solutions for our customers. We actively encourage innovation and support you to keep abreast of technology trends, question solutions and provide alternative ways to deliver the highest quality solutions.
• Proven experience of implementing of Oracle E-Business modules in a Cloud Fusion Project. Strong Lead skills in architecting the solution & leading the project delivery.
• Implementation experience in other Oracle modules such as Financials, Ebtax, I-Procurement, P2P, Projects SCM, INV advantageous
General Skills Required:
• Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
• Knowledge of Oracle R11i/12 and Oracle Fusion essential with at least one Oracle Cloud project completed
• Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
• Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities
• Organised and self-motivated
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager
Tel: 00353 872200625