Oracle Fusion Financials Consultant
- London, UK
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
The Functional roles in general will require experience and capability of requirement mapping, gap analysis, conference room pilots, UAT and all the other disciplines required for implementation. Furthermore the roles will include all other aspects of functional consulting, i.e. bespoke projects, customisations, upgrades and all other aspects of functional, system and business process advice and guidance.
Most roles will involve travelling predominantly to the client site or other nominated sites.
Our core ethos is to work in a collaborative manner, to share knowledge, bring new ideas to the table and utilise best practice design principles to deliver the very best solutions for our customers. We actively encourage innovation and support you to keep abreast of technology trends, question solutions and provide alternative ways to deliver the highest quality solutions.
• Proven experience of implementing or supporting Oracle E-Business modules
• Implementation experience in other Oracle modules such as Financials, I-Procurement, P2P, Projects SCM, INV advantageous
General Skills Required:
• Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
• Knowledge of Oracle R11i/12 and Oracle Fusion essential with
at least one Oracle Cloud project completed
• Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
• Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities
• Organised and self-motivated
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team