- Young St, London W8 5EH, UK
- Employees can work remotely
🤔How robust are supply chains in this age of globalisation?🤔
Recent experience shows not nearly enough.
In the last year we've seen toilet roll stockpiling at the start of the pandemic🧻🧻🧻🧻...
Semiconductor shortages stopping smartphone or electric car production...
Evidence of Modern Slavery in the fashion industry supply chain...
A shortage of garden gnomes caused by the Suez Canal blockage (yes, really!)😄.
At Versed AI we're helping companies take action to address these issues with AI-powered supply chain visibility to multiple levels.👀
👩💻👨💻Our tech is cutting edge AI (NLP & ML) that surfaces previously-unknown supplier relationships that our customers use this insight to make better decisions and take meaningful action - improving their supply chain's resilience, environmental and ethical performance.🤝🌳🔗
🧠Spun out from our CTO's PHD research at Cambridge University and backed by Founders Factory, Innovate UK, the Royal Academy of Engineering, we're looking for a Python Developer to join our tech team and help us scale.🚀
Your responsibilities include software development on our key product throughout the software lifecycle, using Agile methodologies.
You'll be a key part of our software development team, directly helping to build our platform and working with both our CTO and Head of Product.
You'll ideally be curious, motivated to learn, have strong problem-solving skills and an eye for detail that can help us adapt and scale our product during this exciting period of growth. We're looking for people who have a desire to contribute, are full of great suggestions and want to join us on an exciting journey of growth.
- At least 1 year's experience using Python in industry
- Computer science or software engineering degree, alternatively 2 years of industry experience programming in Python
- Any experience with the following technologies highly desirable:
- Prior experience working within Agile frameworks is desirable
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- A desire to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and make a difference in a fast-growing AI start-up
Please note that this role is only available to applicants who are UK-based, with a right to work in the UK.
You'll be joining a tight-knit team through the exciting stages of growing an AI tech business.
Our values are 🖐impactful and trusted🔑 - precisely what you'll be when you're helping the team to create game-changing value for Versed AI clients, particularly complex manufacturers.
We have a diverse range of nationalities in the team with locations spread across the UK, so you'll be joining a team comfortable with remote working.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location - we've been a virtual team since we started and also have access to office space in London
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Directly contribute to the growth of an investor-backed, Cambridge AI spin-out that's developing world-leading tech
- The chance to solve difficult problems and ownership of the solutions to those problems
- As a growing company, there will be opportunities for career progression as we bring new clients onboard and expand the team.