- Young St, London W8, UK
- Employees can work remotely
How robust are supply chains in this age of globalisation? Recent experience shows not nearly enough.
In the last year we've seen toilet roll stockpiling at the start of the pandemic. Semiconductor shortages stopping smartphone or electric car production. Evidence of Modern Slavery in the fashion industry supply chain. A shortage of garden gnomes caused by the Suez Canal blockage (yes, really!).
At Versed AI we're helping companies take action to address these issues with supply chain visibility to multiple levels.
Our tech is cutting edge AI (NLP & ML) that surfaces previously-unknown supplier relationships.
Our customers use this insight to make better decisions and take meaningful action - improving their supply chain's resilience, environmental and ethical performance.
Spun out from our CTO's PHD research at Cambridge University and backed by Founders Factory, Innovate UK, the Royal Academy of Engineering, we're looking for an impactful SysAdmin to help us scale.
Why is this role important? What does it do?
We are looking for a new team member to take ownership of system administration and corporate IT systems to enable us to grow and scale. Through this, you'll be supporting the whole Versed AI team by equipping them with the tools they need to build cutting-edge AI and serve our growing customer base.
To excel, you will need 3-5 years' experience with:
· Puppet, Terraform, Gitlab’s CI/CD features.
· Python packaging and deployment (e.g. PyPI).
· Python/bash scripting.
· Administering Linux OS and configuring services (mostly Debian and CentOS).
· Occasional configuration work on FreeIPA, Apache2, Postfix mail server.
· Prior experience with AWS management is desirable.
Please note that this role is open only to UK-based applicants, with a right to work in the UK
You'll be joining a tight-knit team through the exciting stages of growing an AI tech business. Your role will perfectly exemplify Versed AI's values of impactful and trusted - you'll be helping the team to create game-changing value for Versed AI clients, particularly in the UK manufacturing sector. We have a diverse range of nationalities in the team with locations spread across the UK, so you'll be joining a team comfortable with remote working.
- Competitive Salary
- Equity Options available
- Flexible working hours including part-time if preferred
- Flexible working location - we've been a virtual team since we started and also have access to office space in London
- 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- The chance to solve difficult problems
- Ownership of the solutions to those problems
- As a growing company, there may also be opportunities for career progression as we bring new clients onboard and expand the team.