Digital Marketing Manager, Programmatic + Paid Social
- 3055 Center Green Dr, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
Vermilion is a full-service creative agency located in Boulder, Colorado. As a Certified B Corporation and Public Benefit Corporation, we are dedicated to working with clients who make a positive impact in our world. We offer a wide spectrum of services to purpose-driven organizations in natural products, social impact, and education verticals. Let's grow the good.
Based on a media plan, and goals set by the strategy and planning team, you will own the execution, optimization, and measurement of Programmatic advertising channels and Paid Social campaigns. Leveraging the insights and client goals established by the Media Planner and client team, you'll manage the day-to-day aspects of the media campaign and closely monitor performance and budgets.
In order to truly thrive in this role, you'll leverage your keen understanding of full-funnel audience targeting. With the support of our in-house Development and Digital teams, you'll implement tracking methods to demonstrate the campaign’s effectiveness and ability to move target users through the conversion path.
Due to the ever-shifting nature of these platforms and consumers’ desire for data privacy, you understand the need to constantly be thinking of ways to reach our clients’ target audiences while also respecting their right to opt-out of device tracking. Understanding cross-device media consumption as well as contextual and behavioral targeting is essential.
You will also participate in regular Digital team all-hands meetings with the Planning and Insights teams to discuss campaign performance, ideate on optimization strategies, and help inform client-facing campaign reports.
Why You'll Be Indispensable
Be the programmatic and paid social expert for client campaigns including execution, performance, pacing, and optimization
Manage budget allocations established by media plan
Manage campaign performance to goals and KPIs established in media plan
Implement tracking to monitor campaign performance and conversion paths
Leverage first and third party data for identifying clients’ target audiences
Provide recommendations and insights into best tactics or creative formats to reach clients’ goals
Work cross functionally with other Digital team members to communicate campaign results and craft client-facing campaign reports
What We'd Like to See
- 3+ years of experience working in the digital media buying and planning space with a focus on programmatic execution
- Prior agency experience
- Enthusiasm for emerging digital advertising trends
- Must be curious about data and how it relates to user experience, customer conversion, and audience behavior
- Experience with digital ads trafficking (programmatic DSPs and Social Ads Management platforms)
- Passionate about social media and technologies used to support digital and mobile advertising operations
- Professional client communication (written and verbal)
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Google Analytics Certification
What To Share
Share your resume and a cover letter that demonstrates why you’re interested in joining the Vermilion team.
- This is a full-time position in our Boulder, CO office with the option to work remote.
- Benefits include health & dental insurance, 401k, wellness reimbursement, PTO, paid holidays, and a dog-friendly office.
- Anticipated salary starting at $65,000 + (commensurate with experience)
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. Vermilion Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This role is full-time, working approximately 40-hours per week, and is exempt from overtime.
Please, no recruiters.