Digital Marketing Manager
- 3055 Center Green Dr, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Vermilion is a full-service design and digital agency located in Boulder, Colorado. As a Certified B Corporation and Public Benefit Corporation, we are dedicated to working with clients who make a positive impact in our world. We offer a wide spectrum of services to purpose-driven organizations in natural products, social impact, and education verticals. Let’s grow the good.
We are looking for a strategic, detail-oriented, and personable Digital Marketing Manager to join our skilled digital marketing team. This is a highly visible and collaborative role (both internally and with clients), responsible for coordinating and executing integrated marketing campaigns and tactics for various clients and verticals, with an emphasis on Programmatic Media planning, buying, and optimization. The Digital Marketing Manager will participate in agency brainstorm sessions to help craft digital strategies across paid channels and unpaid content marketing strategies. This position will then manage the ongoing campaigns, client media budgets, and provide analysis and reporting for the campaigns both during and after the campaign run-time.
- Ensure successful tactical delivery of campaign objectives for a variety of clients and accounts
- Participate in brainstorms to help craft digital strategies for paid and unpaid marketing channels
- Monitor paid daily spend to ensure campaign tracking and proper pacing to reach budgeted targets
- Suggest optimizations, testing opportunities, and actions to improve campaign goals
- Accurately report on campaign goals (i.e. experience with attribution models)
- Provide critical analysis of paid efforts and synthesize the results of tactics, A/B tests, and client KPIs
- Ensure campaigns have proper campaign tracking enabled and coordinate the implementation of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other reporting tools/plugins as needed
- Understand each client’s business goals, industry, target audience, marketplace, and competition
- Monitor and optimize media budgets and develop strategies to improve efficiencies
- Make sound decisions, resolve problems independently, and know when to elevate potential issues
- Confidently demonstrate client readiness as a professional and engaging meeting participant
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or a related field
- Direct experience with programmatic media management
- Direct experience managing digital marketing, social media, and audience development projects
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Basecamp and Asana experience a plus
- Willingness to troubleshoot any issues as they arise — as a small team, this is imperative
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and easily craft personal goals based on projects
- Passionate about discovering the “why” behind audience digital behavior
- Desire to work on emerging technologies and digital platforms
- Willingness to contribute to client brainstorming and not afraid to offer unexpected ideas
- Experience with Google Analytics and social listening tools, working knowledge of Google Ads and paid promotion on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest is a must
- Familiarity with Amazon storefronts and Amazon advertising opportunities is a plus
- Experience implementing tracking pixels and Google Tag Manager is a huge plus
- The ability to troubleshoot HTML is a huge plus
What to share:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that introduces you and lets us know why you’re interested in joining the Vermilion team
- Health-insurance subsidy, 401K, gym membership, bus, and RTD eco-pass.
- This is a full-time position.
- Please, no recruiters.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. Vermilion Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This role is full-time, working approximately 40-hours per week, and is exempt from overtime.