Senior Developer C#/Angular
- Verisk Business: Underwriting Solutions
We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
We are excited to take this Senior Developer C#/Angular opportunity to market due to an internal promotion.
- Accountable for leading application development supporting business objectives while demonstrating independence in software development life-cycle phases from concept and design to testing.
- Lead new and existing applications along with enhancements to websites, web applications, and infrastructure.
- Perform hands-on coding while designing and architecting web content solutions.
- Serve as a liaison to internal customers, research groups and various business support areas.
- Provide technical guidance to junior programmers and other software engineers.
- Troubleshoot and maintain mid-level to complex applications.
In our tech stack we use .NET Core, Angular, PostgreSQL and AWS. Our team follows best practices and standards and is focused on delivering high-quality products.
In addition to competitive salaries, we also offer some great benefits including;
- A 35-hour working week
- Private Medical
- Lunch tickets
- English Classes, ....and more!
- Proven commercial experience in software development and system maintenance at senior level.
- Ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing technology.
- Demonstrated experience with N-tiered applications, multi-tier architecture, and production Internet architectures.
- Experienced in developing elegant-yet-simple systems using best practices and design patterns
- Proficient experience and understanding in the following technologies: C#, ASP.Net MVC, WebAPI, Angular, NUnit and Moq, LINQ, NHibernate or Entity Framework, Spring.Net, Continuous Integration, JQuery, CSS, AJAX
- Highly experienced at leading teams, interacting with business partners or customers, and guiding project direction.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods.·
- Superior organization skills, skilled at recognizing priorities, and keeping a team focused most important features.
- Must have a passion for development and latest technologies
- Leadership and ability to guide design and technical meetings
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
In 2022, Verisk received Great Place to Work® Certification for our outstanding workplace culture for the sixth year in a row and second-time certification in the UK, Spain, and India. We’re also one of the 38 companies on the UK’s Best Workplaces™ list and one of 18 companies on Spain’s Best Workplaces™ list.
For over fifty years and through innovation, interpretation, and professional insight, Verisk has replaced uncertainty with precision to unlock opportunities that deliver significant and demonstrable impact. From our historic roots in risk assessment, we’ve grown to provide analytic insights that help transform industries focused on some of the world’s most critical areas. Today, the insurance industry relies on Verisk to be, and to make the world, more productive, resilient, and sustainable.
Verisk works in collaboration with our customers and at the intersection of people, data, and advanced technologies. Through proprietary platformed analytics, advanced modeling, and interpretation, we deliver immediate and sustained value to our customers and through them, to the individuals and societies they serve, with greater speed, precision, and scale. We’re 9,000 people strong, committed to translating big data into big ideas. We help others see new possibilities and empower certainty into big decisions that impact individuals and societies. And we relentlessly and ethically pursue innovation to help move our customers, and the world, toward better tomorrows.
Everyone at Verisk—from our chief executive officer to our newest employee—is guided by The Verisk Way, to Be Remarkable, Add Value, and Innovate.
• Be Remarkable by doing something better each day in service to our customers and each other
• Add Value by delivering immediate and sustained results that drive positive outcomes
• Innovate by redefining what’s possible, embracing challenges, and pushing boundaries
Underwriting Solutions — provides underwriting and rating solutions for auto and property, general liability, and excess and surplus to assess and price risk with speed and precision
Claims Solutions — supports end-to-end claims handling with analytic and automation tools that streamline workflow, improve claims management, and support better customer experiences
Property Estimating Solutions — offers property estimation software and tools for professionals in estimating all phases of building and repair to make day-to-day workflows the most efficient
Extreme Event Solutions — provides risk modeling solutions to help individuals, businesses, and society become more resilient to extreme events.
Specialty Business Solutions — provides an integrated suite of software for full end-to-end management of insurance and reinsurance business, helping companies manage their businesses through efficiency, flexibility, and data governance
Marketing Solutions — delivers data and insights to improve the reach, timing, relevance, and compliance of every consumer engagement
Verisk Maplecroft — provides intelligence on sustainability, resilience, and ESG, helping people, business, and societies become stronger
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.