- Bath, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Verisk Business: Maplecroft
Verisk Maplecroft’s data-driven approach to risk enables multinational organizations to understand how and where political, human rights and environmental risks impact their assets, investments, reputations and supply chains. We give our clients the tools to pinpoint and quantify their risk across 150+ issues for any location worldwide, and the expert analysis and advice they need to make better, risk-adjusted decisions that will improve the commercial performance, resilience and sustainability of their business. To learn more about please visit us at: www.maplecroft.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
Verisk Maplecroft is looking for a Salesforce Administrator based in the UK to join the team. You will work closely with the Principal Salesforce Analyst, as well as key stakeholders, to build out and maintain the platform. The role will report to the Head of Client Success and Commercial Operations with day to day and subject specific supervision coming from the Salesforce Business Analyst. This is an all-encompassing role, for an end user, working closely within a small team, covering everything from long term project development, to immediate support, training, day to day maintenance, troubleshooting and updates. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in gaining experience with key Sales Cloud technologies, including advanced Flow implementations and integration with multiple SAAS packages. On joining you will instantly be a focal point for all things Salesforce within the organization.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
- Regular system checks.
- Creation and editing of reports and dashboards according to business need.
- Working with superusers to help further their knowledge to gain maximum advantage from the data stored in and processed by the system.
- New user creation and onboarding training.
- Creating new and maintaining existing Flow automations to drive business efficiency.
- Create and edit custom objects.
- Creation of formulas within Flows, custom fields and Validation Rules.
- Administrative tasks such as individual and mass updates to maintain data accuracy.
- Responsibility for the implementation of an integrated Contract Lifecyle Management system working with a third party.
- Enforcing data privacy rules through superuser knowledge and system functionality.
- System superuser and integrations support for globally based team.
- Testing new functionality prior to launch.
- Staying on top of new release functionality to ensure that the business is gaining maximum benefit from its investment in its sales platforms.
- Support and maintenance of integrated systems, including: Pardot, Outreach, ON24 and a custom entitlement platform.
About You and How You Can Excel in This Role
- Salesforce Administrator certified
- Two years minimum experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- Some experience of having built and sent live Flows to help automate business process
- Some experience of having used DataLoader
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certified
- Experience with Pardot, Outreach and / or Icertis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work with users at all levels of the business
- The ability and desire to collaborate within a small team
- Confidence to be able to operate independently, if needed, to support different global time zones
- Passionate about Salesforce and its ability to help the business achieve its goals
- Creative ability to solve problems
- Well organised with a demonstrable ability to prioritize according to business need
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.