- Canton, OH, USA
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and business processes.
3E is looking for a SQL Developer to join the team. We are open to this role working a hybrid in office with remote flexibility from our Canton, OH location or if not local, fully remote caniddates will be considered in the US.
- Provide technical application development and quality assurance effort in the completion of basic project tasks as described on the work requests written in support of the project.
- Develop detailed programming logic, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology. Refine and format final product.
- Performs analysis and design of complex client configuration requests for Verisk 3E’s 3E Generate product.
- Provide second level technical support for 3E Generate and 3E Notify. In addition, provided first level technical support for other Verisk 3E solution including but not limited to 3E ERC and 3E Optimize
- Develop, maintain and update technical documentation such as system configurations, procedures, problem fixes, and client support procedures.
- Develop updates and distribute user instructional documentation as needed.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible related experience in an information technology position.
- In-depth working knowledge of the SQL language, PowerBuilder, RDBMS in general, and either MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Foundational knowledge of SAP / SAP EHS module preferred
- Experience in an Agile development environment preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; excellent time management and organizational skills.
For more than 30 years the world’s leading companies have trusted 3E to provide the intelligent compliance solutions they need to ensure safety and sustainability—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and R&D decision support.
We are deeply committed to serving our more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including nine of the world’s top ten chemical manufacturers, eight of the world’s top ten retailers and seven of the world’s top ten pharmaceutical companies.
Together we are building a safer world and a more sustainable future. Join us!
In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and Endicott Capital acquired our business from Verisk, kicking off the next phase of growth in our 30-year history. Backed by the support and expertise of New Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly positioned to grow our business to better serve our valued customers and partners. To learn more, visit www.3eco.com.
3E is an equal opportunity employer
At 3E, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office-based roles or roles that support any of our businesses’ government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.