Creative Content Designer - seeking part-time student to start immedately
- Bath, UK
- Verisk Business: Maplecroft
Verisk Maplecroft’s data-driven approach to risk enables multinational organizations to understand how and where political, human rights and environmental risks impact their assets, investments, reputations and supply chains. We give our clients the tools to pinpoint and quantify their risk across 150+ issues for any location worldwide, and the expert analysis and advice they need to make better, risk-adjusted decisions that will improve the commercial performance, resilience and sustainability of their business. To learn more about please visit us at: www.maplecroft.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Working closely with our Head of Design you will be producing a wide range of digital and print based media to support our marketing, research, consultancy and account management teams. You will be delivering quick turnaround, engaging content for marketing collateral, client deliverables, reports, and pitch documents for external use. Discretion and integrity must be demonstrated at all times, along with the ability to work proactively on your own initiative. This role will involve a mix of office based and remote working.
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Proficient MS Office skills
· Proficient in MS PowerPoint
· Sound digital and print design knowledge
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work across multiple briefs simultaneously
· Work calmly and accurately under pressure
· Manage workloads effectively
· Highly self-motivated and well organised
· Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
· Must have an eye for detail
· Work closely with Head of Design to develop creative and innovation design solutions
· Work to creative brief and show understanding and relevance to the target market
· Design and production of multimedia digital and print based projects for multi-channel delivery
· Design and production of charts and infographics for use in presentations and multimedia applications
· Preparation of client-facing PowerPoint presentations for consultancy, research and sales teams
· Design and production of global risk reports, risk briefings, marketing collateral and white paper.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Experienced in industry standard software, including Adobe CS and MS Office
· Effectively translated customer requirements, recommended approaches and helped formulate designs
· Experience in providing accurate timings for projects
· Experience of liaising with key stakeholders
· A passion for creating multimedia content for digital distribution and print
· Ability to work effectively both individually and collaboratively as part of a team
· Capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with internal customers
· A strong work ethic and commitment in order to meet the standards required
· Recognition and compliance with equality and diversity in the workplace
· Creativity and customer focus
NOTE: This is a short-term part-time opportunity for students based in Bath, UK area which could include some face to face time in our office.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.