Sales Development Representitive
- Carlsbad, CA, USA
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Accurate Lead Qualification, Processing and Routing of All Inbound Leads
- Process all inbound leads to the respective sales rep based on pre-determined business rules across all marketing channels including: web, email, phone, live chat, webinars/events and social media outlets
- Engage prospect and develop understanding of their business needs, identifying opportunities and aligning needs with Verisk 3E products/services
- Re-route any non-lead related inquires to respective internal contacts and departments
- Leverage existing prospect engagement in various marketing channels for continuous nurturing and sales lead development
- Create timely and tailored nurturing communication streams via email (Marketo), phone and various social media outlets
Lead Prospecting and Data Enrichment
- Serve as the primary resource for researching and identifying new business prospects using contact database tools including Dunn & Bradstreet, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Enrich quality of marketing data to enable better, more accurate nurture campaigns
- Research, organize and develop targeted prospect lists, including regional prospecting to support sales and specific markets/regions
- Minimum 3-4 years inside sales or telemarketing experience with cold calling and lead generation.
- Excellent customer service and telephone sales skills; excellent listener, communicator, self-managed, self-motivated, driver-type personality.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a client service/sales or support role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced skills in Salesforce or equivalent sales management tool.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated success managing time and meeting activity goals
- Strategic thinking as well as tactical execution
- Drive to succeed, discipline, and achievement orientation
- Displays credibility by follow up/follow through
- Deals effectively with resistance
- Consultative sales style
- Experience working autonomously with a positive impact to revenue
- Business savvy and resourceful approach to business solutions
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.