Manager Sales Operations
- Canton, OH, USA
- Verisk Business: Verisk 3E
Verisk 3E delivers intelligent compliance solutions that empower companies around the globe to reduce risk, drive continuous improvement and create new growth opportunities. Verisk 3E has set the standard for combining regulatory expertise and enriched global compliance content and transforming it into actionable intelligence to enhance chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain stewardship and research and development support. Together, with our customers, we are working to make the world safer—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. To learn more visit www.verisk3e.com We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
Verisk 3E Is looking for a Manager Sales Operations team to help guide and lead the Sales Operations team. The preferred location for this role is in Canton, OH, but remote candidates will be considered.
As a Manager Sales Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce (CRM) and other software programs
- Providing models and organizing statistical studies for the Sales Department
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes to other part of the organization (e.g., Finance and Legal)
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with Sales Representatives
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and pipeline management processes
- Preparing monthly sales meeting slide decks and supporting Sales slides needed for Verisk quarterly business review presentations
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material in the Highspot sales enablement software
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Facilitating the annual commission plan development and quota setting process
- 3+ years of experience - 1+ in a sales role and 2+ in Sales Operations
- Proficiency with Salesforce and the Microsoft Office including MS Access.
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes.
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.