Property Insurance Expert
- Lehi, UT, USA
- Department: Software Development
Xactware, a Verisk business, specializes in technologies for the property insurance, remodeling, restoration, and mortgage and lending industries. Xactware’s tools provide claims estimating, contents replacement, claims management, and property maintenance solutions for desktop, mobile, and online platforms. Xactware’s services include repair cost research and reports, aerial imagery, and real-time business intelligence. Xactware has been providing cloud services for customers since 1995. To learn more about Xactware please visit us at: Xactware.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Manage consulting projects and initiatives to promote process improvement, improved client relationships, customer success as well as to expand product and services offerings.
- Assist lead consultant in business and product consultations
- Research, document, and test solutions for clients
- Promotes projects that improve client workflow and efficiency, and increase Xactware revenue
- Facilitates communication with other departments to ensure efficient and quality interactions.
- Partners with Sales to assist with Sales Engineering, and acts as liaison and advocate between clients and Xactware.
- Assists in managing individual and team finances.
- Travel required when appropriate
- Conduct remote consultations when appropriate
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- AIC designation “CPCU preferred “
- Experience managing short-term and long-term projects
- 5+ years working in property insurance claims with Xactware products or equivalent experience
- BA/BS in business or related technical field or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficient in Project Management best practices and Lean Six Sigma standards
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines, and work independently to achieve exceptional results
- Demonstrated skills in root cause analysis, training, and mentoring
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with team members
- Exceptional customer service focus and skills
- Exceptional problem solving, user adoption, and analytical skills
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Project, Visio
- Strong knowledge of property insurance claims workflows, processes, and common KPI’s
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.