Client Services Manager
- Bellevue, WA, USA
- Verisk Business: G2 Web Services
G2 Web Services a Verisk business, is a leading global provider of merchant risk management solutions, including due diligence, compliance, and fraud protection. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Bellevue, WA, USA, G2 helps acquirers and other payment providers take on the appropriate level of risk in their merchant portfolios, while protecting against brand damage, illegal activity and noncompliance assessments. Only G2 Web Services has the experience, data, and skills to provide customers with comprehensive solutions that transform the way they manage and monitor merchant and business risk. Our platform has been built through over a decade of partnership with acquiring banks around the world and the major U.S. card networks and uses advanced technologies combined with expert analysts to deliver value to our customers worldwide. To learn more about G2 please visit us at: www.g2webservices.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
The Client Services manager will be the main point of contact and manage numerous clients at different stages of the customer lifecycle and work as a trusted partner allowing customers to meet their business objectives with G2 products. We are looking for a confident and forthright professional who takes initiative and is passionate about customer success.
This position is located in Bellevue, Washington. She/he will interact with clients on a daily basis and provide comprehensive account service management (including but not limited to - training and educating clients on products and services, answering questions on reports/deliverables, providing guidance and recommendations on industry best practices, etc.). Must be comfortable picking up the phone and making outbound calls to clients, hunting down the proper point of contact, and expressing a sense of urgency to escalate issues up the chain when appropriate with clear and concise communication of needs, priority, and risks.
- Facilitate overall relationship with assigned clients ensuring retention and customer goals/mission are met
- Interact directly with clients on a daily basis by resolving client inquiries, troubleshooting issues, and providing SME support
- Provide support to Sales; identify up-sell opportunities, attending client meetings, conference calls, quarterly business reviews, and onboarding of Clients
- Develop a deep understanding of G2 products (from end-to-end) in order to educate clients on value of G2 services and solutions
- Advocate on behalf of clients, relaying customer sentiment (Voice of the Customer) and feedback to internal teams
- Light travel required (1-3 domestic trips per year post COVID-19 restrictions)
- Ability to work 6:00 AM PST – 3:00 PM PST to provide Global Coverage
- 2-5 years client service and/or business development experience
- Banking experience with focus on; underwriting, compliance, risk management or fraud highly preferred
- Track record of customer focus and excellence
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong team player
- Salesforce highly preferred
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.